Friday, March 12, 2010

grace

i am amazed tonight, by the perfection in the timing of my God. i have had a rather unfortunate experience recently that i will not divulge, but the grace and peace i have experienced throughout are more than worthy of being shared. it is hard to even explain, but i have been so blessed to have recently experienced such direct answers to my prayers and the prayers of those that love me. i feel so showered by my Savior's love for me and i pray that you would get to experience this...it is incomparable. the combination of teaching, growth, grace, peace, and joy is just ridiculous. i just wanted to share that Jesus is Lord and He is GOOD! i pray that you would know Him. i pray that you would love Him. i pray that you would let Him.

il suo amore resiste a per sempre.

No comments: